What a time to be alive
You probably won’t be alive for much longer if you eat a whole one.
Just printed this for my refrigerator. Thanks tumblr, once again you are AWESOME.
I was pretty shocked when I discovered this recipe. It’s UHMAZING.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Sweet potato
- Salt (or any other seasoning)
- Olive oil spray can
- Use a mandolin and slice up your sweet potato (try to find one that has an even girth throughout the entire length of the potato so you have evenly sized chips)
- Cut parchment paper the size of your glass plate inside the microwave
- Lay the chips in a single layer on the parchment paper
- Lightly spray with non-stick spray and salt them
- Microwave on 100% power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (Please note: This measurement was for MY microwave, so please be aware of your own) You will know they are done when they start to lightly brown, but do not wait till they entirely brown — that would mean it burnt)
- Let the chips cool, and they will turn crispy :)
PROOF OF CRISPY-NESS (didn’t edit the video hehe)
Objectification and body shaming in PETA ads (an introduction).
If you’re interested at all in becoming an animal rights advocate, my advice is to just look at whatever PETA does and do the exact opposite.
I’ve always hated PETA, here is one reason why.
I’ve always considered PETA’s exploitation and sexualisation of women in their adverts to be morally wrong. Especially for a group that trys so hard to appear ethical.
Glad to see im not alone.
The jalapeños in the first bowl would destroy me, but it looks so good!
I’ve officially been a Vegetarian for a year!
According to VegetarianCalculator.com I have…
Bristols Secret Foxes #foxwatch
Filmed by young wildlife photographer Dani Godwin, we’re treated to a rare glimpse of wildlife in a changeable urban environment. A tale of survival if there ever was one :)